Please note that the shipping schedule we provide at checkout is the final expected delivery schedule. For most orders, lead time usually takes 7-28 business days after production. For busy periods or unexpected situations, shipping schedules can be changed to 2-5weeks to set realistic expectations.
– For personalised orders, personalisation will be completed within 5-10 business days.
– Orders will be processed within 5 working day, for special reasons, some packages (custom products or partial products) will be packed and shipped within 7-14 working days.
– The order tracking number will be provided via email as soon as possible, usually within 1-2 business days after the product ships.
– For shipping by sea, the transit time may reach 21-30 calendar days to reach your area.
– For Express, it usually takes about 7-12 calendar days to ship your item to your area.
– Free shipping in all regions where shipping is available.
–Tax package all over the word.
Please kindly note that the shipping timeline we offer at checkout is the final EXPECTED delivery timeline. For busier periods or unexpected situations, the shipping timeline can change to 2-5 weeks to set realistic expectations.
Time Schedules For Express Shipping：
Frequently Asked Questions
Use this text to share information about your product or shipping policies.
Our customer support is available Monday to Friday: 8am-8:30pm.Average answer time: 24h
Do you ship overseas?
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
How long will it take to get my orders?
It depends on where you are. Products in stock will ship within 48 hours of ordering, and custom products take 2-3 weeks to make. The delivery time depends on the logistics method you choose, it may take 7-30 days. Shipping details will be provided in your confirmation email.
Does the price include taxes?
Taxes are already included in Europe and Canada.
Are the tires clincher or tubeless?
Ours are tubeless.