Standard warranty policy
Applies to all series. You can use the product filters on our website to determine which series of rim you have.
Coverage: 3-year warranty from the date of purchase.
(1) If any manufacturing defect occurs within 30 days of the date of being received, Superteam is obligated to replace the rim(s) and pay for the shipping cost. If any manufacturing defect occurs after 31 days and up to 3 years, Superteam is obligated to replace the rim(s), and the customer is responsible for the shipping costs.
(2) At our discretion, we may send a heavier-duty rim version. If we no longer make the rim you purchased we’ll upgrade you to the newest equivalent model at no extra cost.
(3) The Standard Warranty program is not transferable and only applies to the initial purchaser.
(4) Any problem found on the warranty replacement product should be claimed within 7 days after the replacement is received, otherwise, the replacement is viewed as settled. The warranty period applies to the original purchase date and does not reset with a replacement rim.
This warranty coverage DOES NOT cover:
(1) Improper assembly or maintenance, including maintenance by an unauthorized technician.
(2) Installation of parts, accessories, or tires that are not originally intended for, or compatible with, the rims/wheels as sold.
(3) Damage or failures caused by a crash, accidental damage, misuse of the product, heat damage (typically caused by the wheel sitting too close to vehicle exhaust), non-compliance with manufacturer specifications of usage, or any other fractious reasons.
(4) Use of straight gauge spokes.
(5) Spokes, nipples, or wheel building issues if the wheel(s) were NOT built by Superteam. If you have a potential wheel building warranty issue with a wheel built by Superteam, please contact us email@example.com
(6) Normal wear and tear (spokes, nipples, pawls, bearings, rim tape, decals, stickers, etc).Superteam